THE SPECIAL TORINO+PIEMONTE CARD: ONE PASS FOR EVERYWHERE
Thanks to the collaboration with Turismo Torino e Provincia, athletes registered at the European Masters Games Torino 2019 and their companions can enjoy many advantages with the Torino+Piemonte card: one pass for everywhere .
There are diversified tariffs for 1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days and all athletes and companions could discover the amazing beauties and the many activities. The special card will allow:
- free admission in the most important museums and exhibitions in Turin, in the castles, fortresses and Royal Residences in Piemonte
- discounted tickets in many other cultural sites all over Piemonte
- 10% off the City SightSeeing Torino bus on fares + free ticket for one child under 12
- reduced ticket on the main tourist services of Turin: panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana, Sassi – Superga rack tramway, “Venaria Express” shuttle bus.
- discounts on prominent cultural events, outdoor activities, adventure parks, guided tours in the whole region.
Special card rates for athletes participating to the EMG and for 1 accompanying person:
Torino+Piemonte Card valid for 1 day: € 26,00
Torino+Piemonte Card valid for 2 days: € 34,00
Torino+Piemonte Card valid for 3 days: € 40,00
Torino+Piemonte Card valid for 5 days: € 46,00
You will also find the Junior edition for youngsters aged 12-17: the 2-day version costs € 15,00 while the 3-day costs € 19,00.
On www.turismotorino.org information about Tourist information Centres of Torino where you can buy your card.